Delivery & Returns
DELIVERY – LOCATIONS & COSTS
We offer free delivery for orders over £40 to a UK address. (Orders under £40 are charged £5 for delivery)
We also deliver to the following EU destinations: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, and Spain.
We do not deliver to P.O. Boxes.
Delivery costs are as follows:
|Destination||Delivery Fee||Free on orders above|
|Ireland NB: Accessories Only||£5||£60|
|France, Germany, Belgium, Neths & Lux||£12||£100|
|Austria, Denmark, Poland||£15||£120|
|Spain, Portugal & Italy||£20||£150|
All orders of EKO bins within the UK will be delivered by DPD, within 2 to 3 working days. Orders to other European destinations will be within 5-7 working days.
Shortly after your order is placed, you will receive an email confirmation.
You will receive a tracking email from DPD with your delivery reference and a link to the DPD tracking website. You can choose with DPD whether to receive email or text notifications on your order’s progress. You can also choose various delivery options, including:
- reschedule to another day
- leave with a neighbour
- leave in a safe place
Orders of just bin liners (i.e. without bins) will be delivered by Royal Mail within 2 working days.
Please note, all orders placed after midday on Friday will be processed the following Monday.
RETURNS AND OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We hope you are happy with your purchase from ekohome.co.uk. If however for any reason you are not satisfied you can return any unwanted item within 30 days of purchase and we will be happy to offer you a refund or exchange.
The item must be in its original packaging and unused.
Please do not return products to us without contacting us first, we do not accept liability for any items returned to us without authorisation.
If we request that an item is returned to us, we do not accept liability for loss or damage in transit so please ensure that products are adequately packaged and returned to us via a tracked service (if we do not supply a pre-paid label).
To do so, please go to the website address provided on your delivery note, complete the relevant information and then a courier will be arranged for you. This service is charged at £5 to contribute to the cost of the courier service and will be deducted from your refund. If you have received a faulty item purchased from ekohome.co.uk please contact us at [email protected] so that we can assist you further.
- If purchased from www.ekohome.co.uk please contact us. We will provide you with information to our DPD returns link. Please note due to current government advice to stay at home during the Covid-19 pandemic this service is temporarily suspended. Please contact us at [email protected] to make alternative arrangements.
- Package the item(s) being returned securely into their original packaging. All goods must be returned in a resalable condition.
- All refunds should be processed within 14 days of the item(s) being received at our warehouse. If you have not received your refund in this time, please contact us with the tracking information for the return so we can investigate and locate the package.
- Unfortunately we are only able to refund items brought from ekohome.co.uk, EKO products purchased from other retailers should be returned with them directly.
HOW DO I RETURN A DAMAGED PRODUCT?
If you have received a damaged, faulty or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]
For EKO Warranty claims please see our Warranty Page for further details.